In the role of Contract Administrator you will manage the Company’s contracts (sale and purchase trading and trading related), coordinate contract documentation in accordance with agreed terms & conditions in order to protect the interest of the Company. In this function you will also report to Head of Commercial Legal Desk in Geneva.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Serve as authorized point of contact within the Company and with third parties with regard to the drafting, negotiation and coordination of contracts for the physical trading of products and storage agreements.
• Productively interact with other Company departments and third parties in order to collect all relevant information and produce consistent contractual documentation.
• Perform analysis and data consolidation; check and verify relevancy of the provided information and request required modifications in order to validate deals.
• Act as a legal gatekeeper and ensure deals’ compliance with the Company’s internal rules and procedures.
• Identify unusual risks in contract drafts, communicate with the relevant Company departments and third parties about the assessed risk(s) and propose and draft clauses to mitigate and control such risk(s).
• Manage the punctual issuance of the required contracts and amendments.
• College or university degree in contract administration, commercial law, business management or a closely related field.
• 1 to 5 years’ experience in commodity trading, ideally in the drafting of commodities sale and purchase contracts and/or legal and/or operations. Minimum 1 year of experience.
• Knowledge of commodities trading (i.e. trading delivery terms etc.) and in particular of all the Incoterms.
• Excellent written and oral English.
Competencies & skills
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and to work under pressure. Strong organizational skills.
• Very detail oriented, conscientious and reliable.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible, team player.
• Proactive and autonomous.
A varied and interesting position within a well-organized team. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic role in a global oil & gas company. Working place in the bustling heart of Rotterdam (Maastoren, 36th floor!). Good primary and secondary conditions. Sufficient training will be provided. Information and application
Visit www.litasco.com and www.bapas.nl for more information. Still questions? Don't hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the following number: 020-7162464.
Apply via the apply button
at the bottom of this page.
BAPAS Occupational Psychologists support LUKOIL Benelux B.V. in the recruitment of management and staff personnel. Tags: administratie - administration - contracts - ‘olie & gas’ – ‘oil and gas’ – ‘bunkering services’ – oliehandel – brandstoffenhandel – ‘Rotterdamse haven’ – ‘haven van Rotterdam’ - Europoort